Giftedness is 24/7. It cannot be turned off. It can’t happen only between 9am-11am on Tuesdays. What if you were gifted and there was nobody like you? Would you want to stand out like a bright star against a velvety night sky? Or would you choose to hide by camouflaging your abilities?
This series of 5 A4 landscape, fully illustrated books about a family of five gifted cheetah cubs is designed to provide a few snapshots of the world of the gifted and talented child.
While written and illustrated on a child’s level, they also help adults become aware of some of the issues a gifted child could face.
Our world needs these children.
- What difference would it make if they were nurtured?
- What if they learned to celebrate their giftedness?
- What if they prized their originality?
- What if they knew that this was normal for them?
- How wonderful if their giftedness were acknowledged when they were small!